[Seaside-dev] What is our Mission Statement?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon May 18 17:49:29 UTC 2009

> The mission is "Seaside provides a layered set of abstractions over
> HTTP and HTML that let one build highly interactive web applications
> quickly, reusably and maintainably."

Well, I'm pointing that the prhase is not a mission. Is correct for a brief
technical description of what Seaside is but says nothing about the Seaside
mission itself. What's the meaning behind it? it has a meaning or is just a
machine made just because?
If it has one, then what's is it?
Express it in plain english the goal in about 10 inspired encouraging words and
you will get it
sebastian