[Seaside-dev] no "shared configurations" under /seaside/config

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu May 21 01:05:03 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> Is this text old?  is there better text?

I'm starting to guess that unless I'm really an insider on the seaside-dev
team, there's no point in trying 2.9a3.

Out of the box, my new app doesn't have any support for walkbacks in the
browser, either.  An exception just puts my image into an eternal spin.
No walkback in the browser.

{sigh}

I wish there was some sort of FAQ for those of us who have been patiently
following the mailing list, and really need the new jQuery stuff, and
would be willing to put up with a *few* rough edges, to get started
and have a dev environment that has the (a) halos and (b) intra-hit
debugging of 2.8.

Is there a way to get this to work?  Or is 2.9a3 hopelessly broken for
now, and if so, how long before 2.9a4?