[Seaside-dev] no "shared configurations" under /seaside/config

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu May 21 02:39:49 UTC 2009

To change the error handler, open the configuration for an
application. Under Filters, next to WAExceptionFilter, click
'configure'. Then under General, click override for 'Exception
Handler' and pick what you want. If you want to change the default for
*all* applications, click on 'Application Exception Handling Defaults'
while you're in there and set it there.

The configuration has moved onto the filter itself and the config UI
is in flux so that's why this is so buried atm.

Errors during rendering will currently always popup a debugger in the
image - haven't solved that one yet.

For Halos, I think the best thing to do is add
WADevelopmentConfiguration to your application's configuration (or to
Application Defaults if you want it for all apps). I kind of thought
this part done when you load the development package actually but I
may be remembering wrong.

Julian