[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Javascript-Core-dkh.67.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:29:35 UTC 2009

This one is a dependency that I know exists but I really think
shouldn't. We had been saying that the GRPackage dependencies were
supposed to reflect the expected dependencies so we can compare them
against the actual; I think at this point, given how close we are to a
beta, it may be time to resign ourselves to this dependency being
"expected" even though it is not ideal. Perhaps we could add a comment
on that line at least indicating that efforts should still be made to
break it?

Julian