[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Core-dkh.588.mcz

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Nov 17 23:41:39 UTC 2009

Will do so with future commits...

The algorithm is based on manipulating the sizes of the collection and directly using indexes ... if the starting point had been 3 instead of 2, then the test would have to be 'size > 1', but #notEmpty will work right now, if you prefer.

Dale
----- "Julian Fitzell" <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:

| Hey Dale,
|
| Just FYI, if you merge a diverged branch into a modified working
| copy,
| it means we can't see what changes you made and which were the result
| of the merge. We generally try to commit first and then do the merge
| in a separate commit. It *is* safe to merge, though, in the special
| case where your working copy's ancestor is an ancestor of the version
| you are merging (in this case, your WC's ancestry will be updated to
| point to the merged-in version instead of its old parent).
|
| That is, you can safely merge before committing when it looks like
| this:
|
| jf.3
|   |
| jf.2 --- WC
|   |
| jf.1
|
| But not when it looks like this:
|
| jf.3
|   |
| jf.2 --- lr.3 --- WC
|   |
| jf.1
|
| To be safe, you can just always commit your changes first and then
| merge.
|
| Also, what about using #isEmpty (or #notEmpty) here?
|
| Julian
|

| On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:55 PM,
| <squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org> wrote:
| > Dale Henrichs uploaded a new version of Seaside-Core to project
| Seaside 3.0:
| > http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside30/Seaside-Core-dkh.588.mcz
| >
| > ==================== Summary ====================
| >
| > Name: Seaside-Core-dkh.588
| > Author: dkh
| > Time: 17 November 2009, 2:54:40 pm
| > UUID: a6d2df5b-b368-44e4-8103-8efc4e52a1f5
| > Ancestors: Seaside-Core-dkh.585, Seaside-Core-pmm.587
| >
| > - fix Issue 494:
| http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=494
| >
| > =============== Diff against Seaside-Core-dkh.585 ===============
| >
| > Item was changed:
| >  ----- Method: WAHtmlDocument>>addLoadScriptFirst: (in category
| 'load scripts') -----
| >  addLoadScriptFirst: anObject
| >        | copy |
| >        copy := loadScripts species new: loadScripts size + 1.
| > +       loadScripts size > 0
| > +               ifTrue: [ copy replaceFrom: 2 to: copy size with:
| loadScripts ].
| > -       copy replaceFrom: 2 to: copy size with: loadScripts.
| >        copy at: 1 put: anObject.
| >        loadScripts := copy.
| >        ^ anObject!
| >
| > Item was added:
| > + ----- Method: WAFile>>contentsDecoded (in category 'accessing')
| -----
| > + contentsDecoded
| > +       "Answer the contents decoded using the character set in the
| part header. Signal an error if not character set is present in the
| part header."
| > +       | type charSet |
| > +       type := self contentType.
| > +       charSet := type isNil ifFalse: [ type charSet ].
| > +       ^charSet isNil
| > +               ifTrue: [ WAIllegalStateException signal: 'no
| character set of file upload can not be determined' ]
| > +               ifFalse: [ self contentsDecodedUsing: charSet ]!
| >
| > Item was changed:
| >  ----- Method: WAFile>>size (in category 'accessing') -----
| >  size
| >        "the file size in bytes"
| > +       ^self rawContents size!
| > -       ^self contents size!
| >
| > Item was changed:
| >  ----- Method: WAMimeType>>charSet (in category 'parameters') -----
| >  charSet
| > +       ^self parameters at: 'charset' ifAbsent: [ nil ]!
| > -       ^self parameters at: 'charset'!
| >
| > Item was added:
| > + ----- Method: WAFile>>rawContents (in category 'accessing') -----
| > + rawContents
| > +       "Answer the raw, undecoded contents as sent by the user
| agent as a ByteArray.
| > +
| > +       Use #contentsDecoded or #contentsDecodeUsing: to access the
| decoded contents."
| > +
| > +       ^ contents!
| >
| > Item was changed:
| >  ----- Method: WARequest>>bodyDecoded (in category 'accessing-body')
| -----
| >  bodyDecoded
| >        "Answer the body decoded using the character set in the
| request header. Answer nil if no body is present. Signal an error if
| not character set is present in the request header."
| >        | contentType charSet |