[Seaside-dev] Failing tests - WAPlatformTest>>#testReadWriteStream*

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:00:21 UTC 2009

As I said today, if we don't have any senders of them and they break,
I'm happy to remove them. We should, though, make sure to document the
methods on the portability page as methods not to use and maybe add a
test using #position/#position: for storing/restoring the position,
since we do use that?

I'm pretty certain I added the tests I did because I came across a
sender somewhere, but maybe they've been removed or maybe I'm
mistaken. I do see a sender of #position in
WAHttpVersionTest>>testStreamHeaderLineParsing. Aha! I wrote that...
that's probably when I added the test for #position:. :) I also found
senders of #atEnd at the same time, which is why I added those.

So I just replaced "position: 12" with "next: 12"... (committing that now)

I'll let John comment on the tests he added...

Julian