[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Fri Sep 18 18:32:03 UTC 2009

Hi All,

VisualWorks 7.7 is approaching a release candidate period. I need to
include Seaside 3.0 in to the builds soon, but I'd *really* like to say
"VW 7.7 includes Seaside 3.0b1". I can only do that if b1 is released
before I get frozen out of the 7.7 release process completely.

The alternative is, I release something that's "not quite 3.0b1" which
isn't ideal.

I'm expecting the release candidates to begin in the next two weeks - is
there any chance we'll have 3.0b1 ready before then?

Cheers,
Michael