[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:27:10 UTC 2009

Quick fix, not nice, but should work for what it does.

Name: Scriptaculous-Tests-Core-lr.35
Author: lr
Time: 19 September 2009, 2:26:32 pm
UUID: d08de43f-7efd-4fcf-8b09-392e08f8a187
Ancestors: Scriptaculous-Tests-Core-obi.34

- quick fix to not make SUClassBrowser depend on protocols

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch