[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

GallegO fxgallego at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:32:11 UTC 2009

Hi:

The 3 methods reported can be resolved on Dolphin but I think is not
the better option implement all the Squeak protocol. We should
implement the protocol that makes sense :)

In this case
SUClassBrowser
selectors
	^ (category isNil
		ifTrue: [ class selectors ]
		ifFalse: [ class selectorsInCategory: (MethodCategory name: category)])
			asSortedCollection
the implementation differs a lot from the original, Dolphin does not
understand anything about "class organization"

Other case
SUClassBrowser
renderSourceOn: html
	| source |
	source := ([class sourceCodeAt: selector] on: NotFoundError do: [:ex | ^self])
		seasideString readStream.
	html strong: class name , '>>' , source nextLine; break.
	[ source atEnd ] whileFalse: [
		[ source peek = Character tab ]
			whileTrue: [ html space; space; space. source next ].
		html render: source nextLine; break ]

this Dolphin implementation differs only on #sourceCodeAt: Dolphin
does not implement sourceCodeAt:ifAbsent: so an option is add the
method but is the same, which should be the limit?

The last as implemented in Dolphin is
categories
	^(class methodCategories collect: [:each | each name]) asSortedCollection

another time dolphin does not know about organization .)

Anyway I will implement all things that seaside developers expects to
be a minimal Smalltalk idiom.

Cheers
  Jose Sebastian Calvo (fxgallego, I think should change this nick ;)

  P.D. I do not have any relation with Object Arts, the vendor of
Dolphin Smalltalk