[Seaside-dev] [Dolphin] Use of Delay on CTPusher class>>startUp and pingProcess

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:52:18 UTC 2009

Hmm... but you understand why there *should* be a problem, right?

I mean I haven't tested this very thoroughly or even looked at the
code. I just got subclass should implement error when I updated Comet
before Pharo-Comet (which is the order we use everywhere else). I
don't know why it would have been working before and not now.

Is there something wrong with doing it when the server adaptor starts,
though? I think we should be avoiding class-side initialize methods
whenever possible anyway...

Julian