[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:49:00 UTC 2009

Julian, I would recommend doing what's best for the project.  Thus, I
wouldn't rush anything out to meet vendor timelines because they can
simply download/import Seaside Beta when it's ready.  I say this
because it would be a disservice to the quality of the project.  Some
may be able to work around the issues but some may not.  In short,
your decision(s) should benefit the project.

Just my 2 cents,

-Conrad

Sent from my iPhone