[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0b1 release schedule

John O'Keefe wembley.instantiations at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:56:50 UTC 2009

I agree with this sentiment -- and it was never my intention to put any
pressure on the Seaside project to rush the beta.  People who know me well
know that I will always choose quality over schedule -- schedules are meant
to be changed :-)
John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.