[Seaside-dev] Config tool prototype

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:22:18 UTC 2009

Looks ok. It is great that you started to work on this.

I don't quite understand what issues this exactly addresses? I do not
see any changes in the dispatcher/application/filter editors.

I think a refactoring like this could take a while. So it would
probably make sense to do that in a separate branch/package, no? After

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch