[Seaside-dev] Remaining Issues for Seaside 3.0 release

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:41:30 UTC 2010

We should get a release candidate of Seaside 3 out ASAP. There is a
significant amount of adoption, no critical bug reports and I don't
see any obvious issues that would block a release.

I've retagged some issues from 3.0 to 3.1 that I think are not
critical. There are two issues that I think require some attention
(correct me if not):

   http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/list?q=milestone=3.0

Anything else that cannot be delayed until 3.1? 3.2?

Also I think we should go a little faster and give up on this crazy
alpha1..n,beta1..n versioning scheme. It does not scale for us. Let's
release 3.0 now, release 3.1 for ESUG, and 3.2 by the end of the year.
Each increment with its own small set of valuable improvements and
bug-fixes. Let's not strife for the "perfect" release.

www.lukas-renggli.ch