[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0 final and Pharo 1.0

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:57:41 UTC 2010

Seaside 3.0 final depends on changes only present in Pharo 1.1.

Of course it would be possible to support Pharo 1.0 with appropriate
Grease and Seaside support packages, however I doubt that this is
worth the trouble. Most development packages (RB, OB, ...) only work
on Pharo 1.1 too.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch