[Seaside-dev] WATableReport enhancement

Dan Winkler dan.winkler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:33:14 UTC 2010

Dear Julian,

Thanks for the excellent feedback!  It will come in handy if I want to
contribute something else in the future.

No, I wasn't aware that valueBlock could take two arguments and you're right
that doing it that way does give more flexibility than what I implemented.
 So I'd like to withdraw my proposed changes.

Thank you,

-- Dan