[Seaside-dev] working on porting Seaside3.0 to latest GemStone3.0 ... need to reserve a version number

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jan 18 00:47:06 UTC 2011

There have been some significant changes to GemStone3.0 as GemStone3.0
in the last three months as GemStone3.0 enters beta. Those changes have
perturbed the Seaside3.0 implementation a bit and I've got a good bit of
work to bring GLASS and Seaside3.0 back up to snuff and as a consequence
I will be making sets of GemStone-specific changes to Grease and
Seaside3.0 over the next several weeks.

My inclination is to use version 3.0.3.x for the GemStone-specific mods
(I don't expect to be making any changes to the common code base) and I
just want to let you folks know that I'll be spinning away on this one
for awhile ... if in the interim there is a need to push out a 3.0.4,
then I'll plan on syncing up and moving forward with 3.0.4.1 ...