[Seaside-dev] path parameters in WAUrl?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:54:28 UTC 2011

Hmm... I haven't actually gone and looked at the code, but conceptually I'm
not totally convinced that should be part of WAUrl (after all, people could
use many syntax forms within path segments). As you said, the spec says
nothing about the meaning of the path; would it be more logical to have
something you can use to parse/generate such URLs?

Julian