[Seaside-dev] JQLoad>>onComplete ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Jul 10 08:00:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just moved to Seaside 3.0.5 and noticed that the onComplete callback is no longer supported on JQLoad callbacks. It says:

	The option ''complete'' is not supported in JQLoad. Either use #ajaxSetup to configure default values, or the more powerful version with #ajax

However, the jQuery documentation still refers to the 'complete' callback function (as opposed to the success callback for get,getjson,getscript, etc...).
I included the simple patch for that in attachment.

Johan