[Seaside-dev] JQLoad>>onComplete ?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:21:26 UTC 2011

Hi Johan,

Thanks for pointing out the issue. The proposed change introduces a
new problem because get/getjson/getscript/load/post do not directly
pass the options to jQuery but only pick some and populate the
positional arguments of the jQuery functions.

Now as far as I understand the docs, get/getJson/getScript/post only
support 'onSuccess' and load only supports 'onComplete'. I committed
JQuery-Core-lr.121 and JQuery-Tests-Core-lr.130 that implement this
behavior. Let me know if this solves the problem for you?

www.lukas-renggli.ch