[Seaside-dev] [WACurrentRequestContext][WAContinuation] Problem to recover a session after a continuation

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:08:14 UTC 2011

Assuming this is Seaside 3.0, we don't use full continuations anymore.
If you restore a continuation, you throw away all the seaside request
handling contexts, which means you won't be able to acces the current
request or return a response.

I think the *right* solution to your problem is to use and register a
subclass of WAActionPhaseContinuation, but this isn't currently as
easy as it should be. The more common solution is to register a
callback during rendering.

Julian