[Seaside-dev] jenkins Metacello build

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Oct 18 22:27:42 UTC 2011

It appears that the build failed, so I will need some initial help in figuring out how to debug the build ...

Here's the console output:
---------------------------------
Started by user Lukas Renggli
Deleting old artifacts from #1
[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson3093928540986347263.sh
+ build.sh -i pharo -s seaside3-metacello -o seaside3-metacello
build.sh: Execution aborted (/usr/local/bin/cog)

  *** Warning: Warning: This package depends on the following classes:
    ParseTreeEnvironment
  You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
    ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher

  *** Warning: Warning: This package depends on the following classes:
    SmalllintContext
  You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
    SmalllintContext>>isRenderingMethod

/srv/jenkins/builder/build.sh: line 170:  8613 Killed                  exec "$PHARO_VM" $PHARO_PARAM "$OUTPUT_IMAGE" "$OUTPUT_SCRIPT"
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
Finished: FAILURE

An image and changes file was produced by the build, so I downloaded those artifacts and tried to build using the configuration load and I immediately got a deprecation warning ... so you must be doing something more in your load script than just running the config?

While we're here Do those classes ring a bell for you?

Finally, what are you using to trigger a new build?