[Seaside-dev] jenkins Metacello build

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:32:25 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, 19 October 2011, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:
> It appears that the build failed, so I will need some initial help in
figuring out how to debug the build ...

> Here's the console output:
> ---------------------------------
> Started by user Lukas Renggli
> Deleting old artifacts from #1
> [workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson3093928540986347263.sh
> + build.sh -i pharo -s seaside3-metacello -o seaside3-metacello
> build.sh: Execution aborted (/usr/local/bin/cog)
>
>  *** Warning: Warning: This package depends on the following classes:
>    ParseTreeEnvironment
>  You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
>    ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher
>

>  *** Warning: Warning: This package depends on the following classes:
>    SmalllintContext
>  You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
>    SmalllintContext>>isRenderingMethod
>
> /srv/jenkins/builder/build.sh: line 170:  8613 Killed
 exec "$PHARO_VM" $PHARO_PARAM "$OUTPUT_IMAGE" "$OUTPUT_SCRIPT"
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
> Archiving artifacts
> Recording test results
> Finished: FAILURE
>
> An image and changes file was produced by the build, so I downloaded those
artifacts and tried to build using the configuration load and I immediately
got a deprecation warning ... so you must be doing something more in your
load script than just running the config?

No, just the code I posted in the other mail. The build artefact must be
just the starting image copied intothe workspace.

> While we're here Do those classes ring a bell for you?

Yes, too old version of RB. I renamed some classe a few months back.

> Finally, what are you using to trigger a new build?

Manual, at the moment.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch