[Seaside-dev] jenkins Metacello build

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Oct 18 22:47:00 UTC 2011

Okay ... the Seaside build is not using the latest Grease configuration and I'm, chasing a GemStone issue in parallel (GemStone 3.0.1 release for Seaside is coming up and I'm pushing the code freeze date as it is:) ... so I'll be checking in a new configuration in a half hour or so ... I'll send mail ... and then you can build whenever you get around to it ...

Dale