[Seaside-dev] jenkins Metacello build

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:03:52 UTC 2011

Actually everything loads fine, the error happen when running lint on the
code. So there must be something disfunc in RB (the same tests work in the
other images) ...

On Wednesday, 19 October 2011, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Still broken because of inconsistent versions of RB. Please make sure that
the latest versions from squeaksource/rb of the packages AST-* and
Refactoring-* are used.

> Lukas
>
> On Wednesday, 19 October 2011, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just started it.
>>
>> On 19 October 2011 06:52, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:
>>> Lukas,
>>>
>>> Go ahead and make another run ... should get swazoo test errors this
time around ...

>>> I released Grease 1.0.6.2 and Seaside 3.0.6.2: tested and loaded on:
>>>
>>>  PharoCore 1.0, 1.1.2, 1.2.2
>>>  Squeak 4.2
>>>  GemStone 1.0-beta.8.6
>>>
>>> Deal with Swazoo tests at a later date at least folks should be able to
load Seaside again in Pharo 1.3, but then we'll find that out when you run
jenkins as I've run out of time:)

www.lukas-renggli.ch