[Seaside-dev] jenkins Metacello build

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Oct 19 15:48:26 UTC 2011

Are there different tests run by Jenkins other than the SUnit tests? I swear I ran all of the SUNIT tests for seaside in all of the those platforms (except Pharo 1.3) and the only errors/failures that showed up were Swazoo failures ...

I'll reload on Pharo1.3 later today (got a GemStone release to push:) and see what I can see...

Dale