[Seaside-dev] 3.1 on Gemstone

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Dec 30 08:47:07 UTC 2013

Diego,

The gemstone part is not finished in the configuration.
Also, all the ported code is still on github [1].
It is also relatively untested. Although the unit tests work, I have been caught up in making the Zinc adaptor work to properly test it.

Now that 3.1 has been officially released, I will include the current state of it in the configuration anyway. It should be fine. The only question I ponder on is if we keep the github repository as the main repository for the gemstone version or not.

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/Seaside31