[Seaside-dev] 3.1 on Gemstone

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Dec 30 08:59:16 UTC 2013

Diego, all,

I started to prefer to github way of collaborating on Smalltalk projects. The pull-request model, associated code review, great versioning and Travis builds are a great way of working together. So, I will reorganize the Seaside31 repository on github to keep the Gemstone code and the Pharo code in separate branches. This will at least support a possible transition of the development to github at a later time if the dev team desires it.

For now, we can keep using SmalltalkHub of course. But since I’m mostly working with Dale on the Gemstone branch, I will keep the code repo of Seaside3.1 on Gemstone.

Will take care of that later today…

Johan