[Seaside-dev] Server configuration questions

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Jul 1 20:01:41 UTC 2013

Hi Phil,

On 01 Jul 2013, at 21:36, "Phil (list)" <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been looking for information on how to change a couple of server configuration settings without much success and was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction on how to:
>
> 1) Have Seaside listen only on the loopback (127.0.0.1) interface
>
> 2) Change the Seaside 'root' from '/' to something like '/seaside'
>
> Any assistance is appreciated.

Both can be done with ZnZincServerAdaptor.

Make sure that you load the latest Zn code and have a look at

	ZnSeasideZincServerAdaptorDelegate class>>#installInServer:underPrefix:

	ZnServer>>#bindingAddress:

So first you would create and configure a ZnServer, bound to #[127 0 0 1], then install the right delegate in it, and finally start it.

Now, this is non standard stuff, so you it might require some tweaking and/or debugging ;-)

Regards,

Sven