[Seaside-dev] Configuration of Seaside30 version 3.1.0

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Wed Jul 17 14:05:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I modify my suggestion, as I now see there is already a ConfigurationOfSeaside … that does different things (loads also magritte and pier). So my new suggestion is to name it ConfigurationOfSeaside3, also because upgrading from 2.8 to 3.0 is not trivial, and upgrading from 3.0 to 3.1 should be easy.

Cheers,
Diego