[Seaside-dev] write access lost again

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:08:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:
> Hi Philippe, all,
>
> Should I not just do this?
> Squeaksource is going read-only soon (it should already be that way).
>
> I'm on holidays but I can take care of it...
> I really think having Seaside on a deprecated repository is not really a good publicity.

I agree (and added you again). AFAIK the options we:
- SmalltakHub
- SS3
- webdav on seaside.st

At one point the plan was to move to WebDAV as it is probably the most
stable and best performing option but requires manual permission set
up. This goes agains the whole social code drive-by-commit thing. I
assume the same sync script can be used to migrate to any other
Monticello repository should we at a later point decide we bet on the
wrong horse. If you volunteer to do the work I'm fine with any choice
you make.