[Seaside-dev] write access lost again

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Jul 17 19:45:18 UTC 2013

Philippe,

You are right and I agree with your thoughts.

I have experience with all available options: squeaksource3, smalltalkhub, nginx webdav and github.
Although nothing beats the stability and speed of an nginx webdav setup, the smalltalkhub site breaths a new age.
And we can, of course, change if it proves a wrong decision.

I will take care of it. Philippe, can you create an account on smalltalkhub? There is already a Seaside team to which I can add you and assign the project.