[Seaside-dev] Seaside repository move

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Mon Jul 22 07:49:34 UTC 2013

Hi Johan,

I checked your work, and found some minor problems.

In 3.1.0 Grease version 1.1.0 was referenced. This caused some loading problems. I think the problem is actually a problem of the Grease configuration, version 1.1.0, as this does not include a version number of Grease-Pharo20-Core. But replacing it with the latest version (1.1.1) works fine.

Also I added Zinc-Seaside to Core group of 3.0.8 for Pharo 2.0. To make the configurations more uniform.

With the remark that loading Seaside 3.1.0 in Pharo1.4 I first should update the metacello configuration I confirm that all loads well. For 3.1 there are still some red tests, but I guess at the ESUG sprint there is time for this.

Thx for all the work Johan! I now continue with the configurations of JQueryWidgetBox, Magritte and Pier.

Cheers,
Diego