[Seaside-dev] Seaside repository move

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Jul 22 08:59:25 UTC 2013

On 22 Jul 2013, at 09:49, Diego Lont <diego.lont at delware.nl> wrote:

> In 3.1.0 Grease version 1.1.0 was referenced. This caused some loading problems. I think the problem is actually a problem of the Grease configuration, version 1.1.0, as this does not include a version number of Grease-Pharo20-Core. But replacing it with the latest version (1.1.1) works fine.

Thanks for setting it to 1.1.1 (I forgot that).
Strange about the loading problem, because the only difference between 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 is the Grease-Core package version (merely picked up some bugfixes by Philippe there)

> Also I added Zinc-Seaside to Core group of 3.0.8 for Pharo 2.0. To make the configurations more uniform.

I don't think that's a good idea because the intention is to separate the loading of an adaptor from the core. It has also always been like that in the past and we should be careful to change the loading behavior for the running version when people might depend on it (for one, I am depending on this not to change, at least not for the same version).

Johan