[Seaside-dev] Seaside Configuration in 2.0

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Mar 29 10:20:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Testing the configuration of Seaside30 version 3.1.0 still give some errors. Here is a complete list. Please suggestions!

In Pharo 2.0, I still have the following tests not in the green:
	1) there is a deprecation warning about "includeSubString:". In Pharo 2 the spelling changed. This is on several place.
	2) In grease the tests are red, because the package Grease-Pharo-Core is renamed to Grease-Pharo20-Core, and Grease-Pharo-Continuation depends on this package.
	3) There is an issue in the UTF8 converter, something about the shortest form.

In Pharo 1.4 I also have some problems:
	4) There is no GRCountingStream. There is a test, that tests the functionality of this class.
	5) The encoder tests fail here, because some messages to the test class give a "does not understand"

How should I handle these things?
1) is easy enough to fix … but it still needs to work in Pharo 1.4 too … so is this something that should be moved to Grease?
2) Should all Grease-Pharo packages be renamed to Grease-Pharo20, so we can fix dependencies?
3, 4 and 5) I don't know what is wrong here. Are these known issues?

Cheers,
Diego