[Seaside-dev] Seaside VM differences

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:07:52 UTC 2015

I just finished tracking down an issue that appears to be due to a VM
difference between the build that Seaside uses and recent Cog VMs (build
14.48.3164): the primitive call in DiskStore #basicEntryAt: returns 7
items using the Seaside VM, 5 using Cog.  The 6th item appears to be
Unix permissions and not sure what the 7th is yet but the net result
being that the File Browser doesn't work without a hack.  Just curious
if this difference will be resolved (i.e. merged into the main Cog VM)
and if there are any other known VM differences lurking out there? (i.e.
I'd like to use a common VM for my images whenever possible)

Thanks,
Phil