[Seaside-dev] Re: Seaside VM differences

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:17:08 UTC 2015

There isn't a VM built specifically for Seaside.  In the All-In-One's the
stable VM for each platform is included at the time of the release.  It
could be (rather likely) that they've diverged in a meaningful way since the
Seaside release you're using.  For the next release the all-in-one (if it is
built) will include the latest stable VM for Pharo or Squeak.

BTW - Which all-in-one are you talking about?  The Pharo all-in-one from
here: http://seaside.st/download/pharo or the Squeak based one from here:
http://www.squeak.org/Seaside ?

Phil (list) wrote