[Seaside-dev] State of the Seaside repositories

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 08:44:22 UTC 2017

Hello

I wanted to work on Seaside during ESUG unfortunately I don't know
what the state of the Seaside repositories is. To sum up

- What is main development the repository for Grease 1.3?
- What is main development the repository for Seaside 3.2?
- What is main development the repository for Seaside 3.3?

Basically I need to know whether I should commit to SmalltalkHub or
GitHub. And if GitHub to which branch.

In addition I noted that the GitHub and SmalltalkHub repositories are
out of sync. There where several commits and packages that made it to
SmalltalkHub Seaside32 but never ended on GitHub.

If GitHub is the main repository I need to know whether we use
filetree or IceBerg. In addition I need to know how to set them up and
use them. See my mail from June [1].

Right know I can't contribute to Seaside which is quite frustrating.

 [1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside-dev/2017-June/007098.html