[Seaside-dev] Dynamic WAMimeDocument

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Mon Oct 28 07:34:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

It depends of course on the size of the files … I can remember that I made a solution that generated a file to disk and included a link in the reply. This is recommended if the file size is large. In this way I did not need to generate the stream myself. The stream itself is usually encoded, depending on the content type.

Regards,
Diego