[Seaside] Seaside not appearing in SqueakMap

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Apr 28 14:33:11 CEST 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Diego Roig Seigneur wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I=B4ve installed and used Seaside without problems in Squeak 3.4, but I=
=B4ve
> installed Squeak 3.5 and couldn=B4t see Seaside nor Comanche in the list =
of
> SqueakMap packages. Instead, I see ComancheNG and SeasideService (for
> ComancheNG), but both of them seem to be in very experimental status.
>
> How can I load plain Comanche and Seaside2 in Squeak 3.5?

Diego,

That's because the "Squeak 3.5" category hadn't been selected for the
Seaside package.  I've just edited the SqueakMap entry so it should show
up now, although Stephen will have to do the same for Comanche.

The context menu for the Package Loader has a "display only packages for
current version" option.  If you uncheck this you should see everything
again.

Avi