[Seaside] Which db with Seaside?

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat Aug 30 11:40:41 CEST 2003

On Martedì, ago 26, 2003, at 22:26 Europe/Rome, Avi Bryant wrote:

> [...]
>
>> What about Minnestore? I know it well (I have done the port to VW 3.0)
>> but I think magma is faster.
>
> I find Minnestore an odd beast - halfway between an OODB and O/R. Have
> you
> had good success with it?
I have done the SIForge wizard with it and it works well.

> It also doesn't seem to be very well maintained anymore, is that
> impression correct?
The original author cannot mantain it anymore. I know the dolphin port
was active, but the mailing list seems
dead.
I fear someone is using it and nobody is mantain it at this time.
So OmniBase is an interesting product? It is used/good?
--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | IBM Servers mount Linux
http://www.siforge.org