[Seaside] The best combination of stuff for SeaSide?

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Tue May 20 22:50:55 CEST 2003

  Stephen,

  Thank you for the suggestion.  I'm not going to need any fancy
features for short term, and try to minimize the change to Commanche
or Seaside as little as possible (although I'm anticipating that
Japanization will require some change.)  The version difference
shouldn't matter too much, I think.  If you think that 6.1 is
"beta"-enough, which it seems you do, I think I can go ahead with 6.1
and applying patches from you later on.  A problem would be to distill
the "good" patches from the flood of emails...

-- Yoshiki