[Seaside] (no subject)

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Sun Apr 4 07:44:56 CEST 2004

Quoting The AlterSelf <thealterself at hotmail.com>:

> CCM's renderContentOn: html
> ---
> renderContentOn: html
>    "a VERY simplified version of my actual renderContentOn method"
>    html .....
>    html anchorWithAction [task home.] do: [
>       html text: 'Home'.
>    ].
>    html anchorWithAction [task construction.] do: [
>       html text: 'Non existant page'.
>    ].
>    html divNamed 'screen' with: task.
> ---
>

> So I have CCMTasks go method as:
> ---
> go
>    self home.
> ---
>
> It also has a few other methods...
>
> ---
> home
>    "Allow the user to go back to the home page"
>    self call: (CCMHomeView new).
> ---
> construction
>    "stub page for pages not yet added"
>    self call: (CCMConstructionView new).
> ---

Well, the two methods above will give you a *new* CCMHomeView and
CCMConstructionView whenever the user goes back to those pages, even within the
same session. If that is what you want to to, then great, but probably you would
 rather cache these in ivars for each user. That would cause a lot more object
creation than you might want.

Brian