[Seaside] About using Mewa in Seaside 2.5

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Apr 11 17:05:57 CEST 2004

Hi Germán

> Think that this question is mainly to Adrian Lienhard. Mewa author.
>
> I can't install Mewa with Seaside 2.5 because doesn't exist anymore
> WAControllerSession.

I've saved a version of Mewa that should work with Seaside 2.5 to
SqueakSource (Mewa.Seaside2.5.al.13).

Though, there seems to be a bug in the recent Seaside 2.5 versions (at least
77, 78) making that action blocks do not get executed if they are in nested
components (I didn't look further into it, but e.g., the multi counter
example does not work anymore...).

To make 78 work I've also had to change #rootController to #rootComponent
in:
WAControllerMain>>rootClass
 ^ self application preferenceAt: #rootComponent

Cheers,
Adrian