[Seaside] Re: About using Mewa in Seaside 2.5

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Mon Apr 12 01:02:39 CEST 2004

Thanks by the response Adrian.

Seems to be very newest versions. To avoid problems, by now, I've started my
works with the mature version of Seaside (and Mewa).

I hope can migrate in a future to newest versions without very problems.

Regards.

---
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

news:009c01c41fd6$7ee1dbd0$384d29d4 at adrian...