[Seaside] Re: About using Mewa in Seaside 2.5

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Wed Apr 14 12:02:31 CEST 2004

About this versions considerations, I'm starting a new app using Seaside and
Mewa.

I would start with stable versions (Seaside 2.3.2 and Mewa to this Seaside)
or Seaside 2.5 and his corresponding Mewa version?

The question point mainly to know how many effort could be needed after to
migrate my app and what features I'm lacking using oldests (stables)
versions.

Thanks in Advance.

gsa.

news:EDD72991-8D72-11D8-8997-000A95DB7844 at beta4.com...