[Seaside] Re: Naming URLs

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Apr 15 21:48:36 CEST 2004

On Apr 15, 2004, at 12:36 PM, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> For example, I want the "statistics" page to be bookmarkable. In its
> component, I have implemented #updateUrl: which adds 'statistics' to
> the path. How can I have links followed from this path not have
> 'statistics' in theirs? Seaside could build relative "../?xxx" URLs in
> this case.

They shouldn't.  If they do, it's a bug.
The links on the actual statistics page will have "statistics" in the
path, but if you click on them, after the redirect that'll be gone.
Admittedly this is a problem if people right-click on the link and
bookmark it rather than bookmarking the current page; I don't have an
easy answer for that.

Avi