[Seaside] Adding application to Root Component selector

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Apr 26 09:13:37 CEST 2004

ld wrote:
> Should all my classes be prefixed with 'WA'?

No - that's the prefix that Seaside's classes use.

> Should I create my own prefix?  or Should they be prefixed at all?

It's up to you.  Many of us in the squeak community have taken to
prefixing our class names to prevent conflicts between packages and make
identifying the classes from a package easier.  The prefixes themselves
have no meaning to the system - they're cues for human readers.

So, I personally prefix all my classes, but if you aren't distributing
your code or aren't worried about conflicts you certainly don't have to.

Julian