[Seaside] transaction engines?

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Thu Apr 29 00:32:23 CEST 2004

Does anybody happen to know/have an engine that implements transactions
for normal smalltalk objects? No external access or anything needed.

Currently I'm using GLORP and it works well for loading and saving objects
(postgres can massage a lot of data quickly), but having separate glorp
session for every seaside session is biting me more and more often,
especially because the unit of works cannot be nested in glorp. It doesn't
work with forked browser paths too.

I figure having a single glorp session to actually do the wire transfer
should be enough, and I'd do the rest in image alone.

rado
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6