[Seaside] VW Seaside V 2.5.11 from Cincom Store does not load

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Thu Apr 29 12:10:15 CEST 2004

I am the one who posted the new version.
Just guessing the following.
When a package gets loaded, StORE keeps a copy of the source code
in a temporary file. The name of the temporary file is derived from the
package name. Since some of the Seaside packages have a name that
includes a "/", this may create difficulties on non-Microsoft machines.
If my guess is correct, then this is a StORE problem.
It could be eliminated by renaming the offending Seaside packages.
But, for now, I suggest you create a subdirectory psql_public_cst/Seaside
and give it another try. That may work....

_________________________________
Michel Bany
Cincom Systems S.A.
Avenue Louis Casai 18